Purifying water with ozone and ultraviolet has advantages over chlorine or any other chemical because the water is freed of any residual product.
- Ozone and ultraviolet rays are distinguished by their environmental performance and convincing results on bacteria, viruses and algae.
- Ozone and ultraviolet have no impact on water.
- Dimensions: Length 190 cm, Width 77 cm, Height 90 cm.
- Weight: 300 kg.
- Treatment flow: Micro-filtration or ultra-filtration capacity from 1,000 to 4,000 liters / hour.
- Filtration :
- Self-cleaning prefilter
- Micro-filtration or ultra filtration
- UV-C treatment
- Ozone destroyer
- Patented injection to, for example, treat water pipes after the system.
FOR WATER TREATMENT:
- Houses with small and medium flows.
- In the food industry.
- Small hotel complexes and holiday structures.
- In agriculture, dairies, cheese factories, restaurants, etc.
- Having a tandem with 2 treatment methods, OZONE and UV, eliminates all forms of micro-biological contamination.
- Ozone acts by oxidation by breaking the cell membrane within seconds of contact.
- UV rays have a germicidal effect on microorganisms by inhibiting their reproduction or by destroying them.
- If the water is heavily contaminated, additional filtration can be provided as an option.
- Electricity consumption only at the time of water intake. Thanks to its complex and precise electronic management, it is activated only when the passage of water is detected. This intelligent operation prevents any risk of part of the flow escaping processing. This sets it apart from other UV-C water treatment systems that operate 24 hours a day because they are not equipped with this expensive electronic management.
- The sediment filter with backwashing guarantees operation without changing the filter media for a minimum of 5 years.
- The lifespan of UV-C lamps reaches 10,000 hours.